Welcome to Shangwen Wang’s (王尚文) homepage!
Currently, I am a Ph.D student at National University of Defense Technology (will obtain my Ph.D degree soon in December 2023!). I have obtained my bachelor degree and master degree from NUDT at June, 2017 and December, 2019, respectively. During my master study, I was honored to be supervised by Prof. Xiaoguang Mao. My research interests mainly focus on AI4SE, program repair, software testing, software maintenance and evolution, mining software repositories, and empirical software engineering.
From May 2022 to July 2023, I was a visiting student at Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech), supervised by Prof. Yepang Liu.
- 2023.10: Joined the PC team of SANER 2024!
- 2023.10: Our work on dynamic inference for code completion models got accepted by the second cycle of ICSE 2024!
- 2023.09: Invited to serve as a program committee member of EASE 2024.
- 2023.07: Two works got accepted by ESEC/FSE 2023 after major revisions. Congratulations to all the cooperators and a big big thank you!
- 2023.07: Invited to serve as a program committee member of ICPC 2024.
- 2023.07: Invited to serve as a program committee member of ChinaSoft 2023 (Track: 面向复杂软件的缺陷检测与修复技术).
- 2023.07: Our work CoCoGAN got accepted by OOPSLA 2023! This is the first OOPSLA paper in the history of NUDT!
- 2023.06: Our work on using LLMs for multi-intent comment generation got accepted by ICSE 2024. Congratulations to Mingyang!
- 2023.05: Our work on the pre-trained model for code changes got accepted by ESEC/FSE 2023. Congratulations to Bo!
- 2023.04: My work on method name prediction finally got accepted by TOSEM!
- 2023.02: Two works got accepted by ICPC 2023.
- 2023.02: Invited to serve as a program committee member of ESEM 2023.