Welcome to Shangwen Wang’s (王尚文) homepage!
Currently, I am a Ph.D student at National University of Defense Technology. I have obtained my bachelor degree and master degree from NUDT at June, 2017 and December, 2019, respectively. During my master study, I was honored to be supervised by Prof. Xiaoguang Mao. My research interests mainly focus on program repair, software testing, software maintenance and evolution, mining software repositories, and empirical software engineering. Recently, I begin to use deep learning techniques for solving software engineering problems.
From the April of 2022, I am a visiting student at Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech), supervised by Prof. Yepang Liu.
- 2022.12: Very happy to serve as a program committee member of APR 2023. Thanks for the invitation!
- 2022.12: I am very happy to be selected as a Junior program committee member of MSR 2023. Looking forward to reviewing wonderful papers and learning something from senior researchers!
- 2022.10: I am very happy to serve as a program committee member of ICPC 2023. Welcome to submit your wonderful works!
- 2022.08: Two works got accepted by ASE 2022.
- 2022.06: Our work on code comment update has been accepted by TSE. Congratulations to Bo!
- 2022.06: Our work on flaky test detection has been accepted by ICSME 2022. Congratulations to Yihao!
- 2022.03: Our work on code-comment semantic interaction analysis has been accepted by ICPC 2022. Congratulations to Mingyang!