Welcome to Shangwen Wang’s (王尚文) homepage!
Currently, I am a Ph.D student at National University of Defense Technology. I have obtained my bachelor degree and master degree from NUDT at June, 2017 and December, 2019, respectively. During my master study, I was honored to be supervised by Prof. Xiaoguang Mao. My research interests mainly focus on program repair, software testing, software maintenance and evolution, mining software repositories, and empirical software engineering. Recently, I begin to use deep learning techniques for solving software engineering problems.
I am happy to establish solid cooperation relations with outstanding researchers within my field, such as Ming Wen from Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Kui Liu from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, and Tegawendé F. Bissyandé from University of Luxembourg. For our works, please refer to the Publication page.
- 2021.12: Our works on Microservices and Docker Containers have been accepted by SANER 2022. Congratulations to Menghan and Yinyuan!
- 2021.12: Our Cache has been accepted by TOSEM. Congratulations to Bo!
- 2021.10: Good news! Recently I participated in the project led by Professor Steffen Herbold on dissection of bug fixing commits. Our paper has been accepted by the Springer journal Empirical Software Engineering. A pre-print version can be accessed here.
- 2021.10: I will serve as the PC Member of ICPC 2022. Welcome for submissions!
- 2021.08: Our Peculiar has been accepted by ISSRE 2021. Congratulations to Hongjun!